Post Your Own Work

 New Fan Works  Old Fan Works  Zelda Series  Multimedia  Features  Interactive  Site Info
[Reviews - 11] Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Prince of Shadows

By princemajora

Prologue

Here I lay. Deep below what was once my prosperous, fertile kingdom. I hide in the gloom, Hoping nobody will ever discover me, and punish me for the things I have done. I have done many wonderful things during my existence. I resurrected my people from the brink of extinction. Bore a healthy, strong willed son. Became a fair and kind ruler.

But all of these things are as nothing, when compared to the accursed horror I unknowingly released onto this world.

Here commences my tale, some know parts of it, but myself alone know it all. And now, for the first time, I shall recount it entirely, from whence it began, a lifetime ago. Why now? I can feel it, deep within my being. It shall soon begin. The time were I shall be called upon by destiny, to use my power and stop the past from coming once again. And the time, were my wretched existence shall finally draw to a close.

So here, now, in this cavern, deep below what was once the grand Ikana kingdom, I recant my tale, I, the once great ruler of these lands. I, the one called the savior of my people. I, the one who let loses the destruction that wiped them all out. I, Majora Derra Ikana, Prince of the shadows. Shall begin, the finally passage.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To be continued.....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

=============================================================
A/N: So? Was this enough to gain your interest? And before anybody points out that yes, I do have another *cough* one chapter piece of junk *cough*, that one person at least wants to see continued, I just have major writers block when it comes to that one...yeah that’s it...*BRICK*

*Rubs head* who threw that? .> O.o

Anyway.... I’m writing this one because this story has been in my mind for like...ever since I beat Majora’s Mask.

Well... Nothing left to say but...that’s right you guessed it.... Review please, you know, it’s that shiny, pretty, glorious button/link thing near the bottom. Don’t play dumb and pretend you don’t see it! Hey! Come back here! I’m not done with you ye*BRICK*

-_- *Itai*

Shara stands over the hurting princemajora. “Be nice!” >.


Enter the security code shown below:
 Sections
The "Post Your Own Work" section is powered by eFiction. To get it for your site, go to www.efiction.org.