Post Your Own Work

 New Fan Works  Old Fan Works  Zelda Series  Multimedia  Features  Interactive  Site Info
[Reviews - 12] Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
"Juely,Jeremy,Pamela!Its time to come inside for dinner"Jeremy, Joney, and Jeuliet were triplets and were sixteen.They each had blue eyes like there dad and I and had brown hair like me.Pamela was fifeteen and Kestra was twelve.Pamela had blonde hair and Kestra also had blonde.Kestra and Joney were helping me set the table and Juely was picking flowers while Jeremy and Pamela practiced fighting.Jeuly whent to the sink with Pamela and washed their hands."Jeremy, go wash your hands."He walked to the sink and washed his hands.Then Link came through the door"Hey,honey I need to talk to you after dinner."He said"ok, is it bad"I asked"yeah"

Claire was out side with Impa picking flowers while Tyler watched Joseph and Andrew shoot arrows at a target.Claire was sixteen and had golden hair like her mom and brown eyes like her dad.Joseph was fifteen and had dirty blonde and blue eyes while Andrew had brown eyes.Zelda walked out side from her meeting with the sages."ahhh...A new evil has come and we arent ready.Tyler what are we going to do."Zelda asked her husband."well think who`d have the triforces.Link and Amanda had triforces so shouldnt two of their kids have triforces.And we know Claire has the triforce of wisdom but whod have the triforce of power Ganon died""his son would reciave it but he doesn`t have a son,does he?"

Romani was riding her horse with her twin brother,Raman.They were both seventeen and had red hair like their mom and brown eyes from their dad."hey, Romani you whant to go visit Jeremy and Pamela?"Raman asked"we cant its almost dinner""Romani, Raman!Time for dinner!"Malon yelled"I told you"they walked to the house were they lived.At the table sat Jacks and Talon talking.Malon put same food on the table as they sat down.

A boy sat at the window of his home in Gerudo vally.He was Ganons son but no one knew but his mother.He was tan and haid yellow eyes and red hair.His name was Antony and he was eighteen.


Enter the security code shown below:
 Sections
The "Post Your Own Work" section is powered by eFiction. To get it for your site, go to www.efiction.org.