Post Your Own Work

 New Fan Works  Old Fan Works  Zelda Series  Multimedia  Features  Interactive  Site Info
[Reviews - 19] Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Mudora’s Story



Mudora’s Story



****



Prologue



****



The Book of Mudora is known widely throughout the land of Hyrule as the most accurate source of history. A complete compilation of everything that ever occurred in Hyrule and its surrounding lands. It is continually adding to itself, as if its author were still there. There is much mystery surrounding the Book of Mudora. Nothing is known about its origins. Wise men have poured over it, trying to find some glimpse of its history, but to no avail. It is mysterious as the one who began it.



Mudora may have been a god. He may have been of an unknown race that lived before the time of Hyrule. It is even possible that Mudora never existed, just a fantasy cooked up by an impostor or a guise created by the goddesses. It will never be known to the peoples of Hyrule. All that is left of this ancient, mysterious creature is the legacy he left behind in the form of a book.



There is one particular story in the Book of Mudora that is most widely renown. It is called "The Legend of Zelda". This story is a novelty among the people of Hyrule. The Legend of Zelda tells of the great battles and struggles of the great heroes of old when evil reigned over Hyrule. It also tells of the great Golden Ages of Hyrule, when all evil was gone and the Legendary Triforce was used in the name of Peace.



There is one thing about the Book of Mudora, and The Legend of Zelda in particular that has been missed throughout the ages. This book has been considered just a history book for a long time. In reality, the Book of Mudora is not just a textbook, it is a story. Contained in this book are the thoughts, feelings and emotions of the great heroes and villains of old. They are bound to this book in such a way, that they have been dismissed as foolish ideas by many. But they have finally been realized. This, Mudora’s Story, is the real story of Hyrule. This is the Book of Mudora the way Mudora meant it to be!



****



Enter the security code shown below:
 Sections
The "Post Your Own Work" section is powered by eFiction. To get it for your site, go to www.efiction.org.