Post Your Own Work

 New Fan Works  Old Fan Works  Zelda Series  Multimedia  Features  Interactive  Site Info
[Reviews - 20] Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
"Leia, keep a closer eye on Finn," said Arthur.
"...Why?" Leia questioned.
"Because it'll be easier for when he goes into buildings," Arthur replied. "Now get going"
"Fine," she sighed and gracefully slipped down the building safely and entered the same building Finn entered.

"Its ten rupees a try, kid," the large man behind the counter said and Finn gave him a red rupee. The man search underneath the counter and pulled out a slingshot.
"Heh, lets see how you do with this," he laughed.
Offended, Finn took the slingshot and walked onto the steps to the game. He loaded the first deku seed onto the slingshot and pulled back.
The first rupee popped up and Finn shot it, breaking it into many tiny pieces.
Another rupee popped up and again, Finn shot it down with ease.
The large man was amazed at how well he was doing, he seemed to have underestimated the boy, he never missed a shot.
He was on his last shot when the door opened and slammed shut, breaking Finn's concentration, making him miss and the rupee disappeared, angering him.
"Oh please, you're giving him a slingshot? That's such a child's toy," Leia yawned. "Give him a bow"
"I'm sorry but I don't think that the boy will be good enough to handle a bow," the man replied.
"How well did he do with the slingshot?" Leia replied.
Silence.
Leia smiled in triumph as the man slowly reached underneath the counter and chucked a bow with arrows at Finn.
Finn stood in silence, looking the bow, in shock.
"Oh come on, you're going to stand there after I got you a bow?" Leia hissed. Finn grabbed the bow and loaded an arrow, he aimed the bow but then lowered it. He turned around.
"Who are you?" He asked.
"You don't need to know that yet," She replied.
The rupees popped up and one after one they each shattered until there was no more left.
The man was in utter shock and awe at Finn.
"Have you ever used a bow?" He asked.
"No I haven't. This is my first time actually," Finn replied.
"You truly are amazing, tell you what, you keep the bow and the slingshot and heck, have a few rupees," He babbled.
Finn beamed at the sight, he grabbed the purple rupee along with the sling and bow.
"I have to thank-" Finn started but stopped when he found the girl wasn't there. He shrugged and left the building, it was turning out to be a good day for him.

Beat knocked on the front door to the house. When the door opened, his old friend, Kai greeted him.
"Beat! Its been a long time!" beamed Kai as he greeted Beat. "Alice, come down here and look who it is!"
Kai motioned for Beat to walk in and as he did Alice came running down the stairs.
"Who is-?" Alice started. "Oh Beat!"
They lead Beat to their main lounge and sat around a table.
"Now before we get started on anything else," Kai said. "What of the Army?"
"Skull King hasn't showed himself," Beat sighed. "So until then we can't do anything about that"
At that moment a loud scream was heard outside.
"Did you hear that?" asked Alice, worriedly.
"Yeah, lets go," ordered Beat.

Outside, a girl with a short black top, which revealed her curves and a short black skirt with a belt full of different weapons, was swinging around a dagger, which was trickling down from blood from Leia's arm who was breathing hard and had a hand cupped around the wound.
Behind her was Finn, who was startled and shocked because the girl who helped him before just protected him from harm. The girl with the black top laughed.
"You think you can beat me without any weapons?" she laughed. "I should kill you here right now!" she growled.
"Anise!" Beat growled. "What do you think you're doing here?"
"Beat Grimsley, how nice to meet you again," Anise giggled. "However, I'm not here for you, I'm here for him"
She pointed a dagger at Finn, who froze. At that moment an arrow whizzed down from somewhere, which knocked the dagger out of here hand and as soon as the arrow came, so did the man who came with it.
"Who are you and what do you want with him?" Arthur growled.
"Who is she? Who are you?" Kai asked.
"I am Arthur, the one who keeps this town safe from criminals, and the girl who has had her arm cut, is Leia, the one who helps me with my job," answered Arthur. "Who are you?"
"I am-" Kai started.
"Enough of this!" roared Anise. "I'm going to take this boy, whether you like it, or not!"
Anise dashed for Finn. Arthur unsheathed his sword, and made a swipe at Anise, who dodged it and grabbed Finn.
"She's going to the main docks! Hurry get her!" Kai shouted and followed Anise in hot pursuit along, with Beat and Arthur. Alice stayed behind to tend to Leia.
"Are you okay?" She asked.
"I'm fine, I can take care of myself," Leia replied.
"Are you sure?" she asked again.
"Yeah," she said, then took a deku nut and flashed away.

Another arrow whizzed past Anise's ear, which almost would've hit her head had she not seen Arthur try to notch another arrow on his bow.
Damn that guy has good aim. thought Anise. I know what to do.
Anise brought Finn around her back, and linked her arms with his, so he was facing the group chasing Anise.
"Don't even try to struggle, or else," Anise threatened.
"Try to fire another arrow, she's nearly at the docks!" Beat shouted.
"I can't!" Arthur replied. "She has my son facing us! If I shoot I can kill him!" Arthur growled.
They ran, trying to think of a way to stop Anise, and the entrance to the docks was getting closer and closer, when an opportunity arose for the group.
"There's a gap near her right shoulder, though it may be small, I can get it," Arthur said and notched an arrow. He aimed and let it go, it whizzed through the air at the blink of an eye when it burned suddenly.
"What the-?" Kai started but was interrupted when he, and the rest of the group, hit into an invisible wall and fell to the ground.
Somewhere, laughter could be heard, and it was a laughter that was too familiar to Arthur.
"Going somewhere Arthur?" said Drake walking up to them, but stopped a distance away from them.
"Damn you Drake, I'll kill you!" Arthur growled and tried to rush at Drake, but found the wall was still there.
"Now, now let's not get too hasty," Drake replied, coolly. "By now, your son Finn should be on my ship and soon I shall depart with him"
"You don't have enough power to do this," Arthur said. "Someone helped you"
"You're right, I did have someone assist me, a man by the name of Skull King," Drake replied. Beat looked straight at Drake.
"What do you know about Skull King?" Beat snarled.
"I presume you are Mr. Grimsley, correct?" Drake asked. Beat nodded. "Well, I don't have enough time to continue this interesting conversation with you as I must get going, I'll see you very soon. In another world, perhaps."
Drake turned around and started walking, and whilst walking he faded away.
"I'm guessing that we're going to be working together then?" Kai asked.
"It seems so, we should finish this conversation somewhere else," Arthur replied. "And I have just the place, its my hideout where Leia and I stay, come with me, you won't be able to see it with the naked eye"
Arthur took out a deku nut from his bag and threw it on the ground and in a flash all three of them disappeared.

When they reappeared, they were in Hyrule Field, not too far away from the castle in front of some wild bushes and thorns.
"Why are we here? There's nothing to see," Beat said.
"That's what you think," Arthur replied and started mumbling some words in an ancient language. Suddenly, a door appeared in front of them. "Please, come in and we'll finish off our conversation in here."


Enter the security code shown below:
 Sections
The "Post Your Own Work" section is powered by eFiction. To get it for your site, go to www.efiction.org.