Post Your Own Work

 New Fan Works  Old Fan Works  Zelda Series  Multimedia  Features  Interactive  Site Info
[Reviews - 3943] Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Because of my short attention span, I didn’t notice I was wearing a green shirt, a green sock hat thing and some weird shoes that the kokiri wear not sure how I got those on either because didn’t have them on in the castle or the way there. “Let’s go, to see a goddamn tree.” “YOU NO NOTHING!” link yelled in my ear. “Dude it’s just a- “RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA” and then he punched me in the face “son of a” and that line started a brawl. While we were fighting navi reminded us our objectives “HEY LISTEN THE GREAT DEKU TR-““SHUT UP!” (Insert punching sound here) [Oh and if you have not noticed, this is a comedy Q_Q (quietly hums sephiroth fight music) so yeah… anyway back to the story] “You know maybe she’s right” “no shit Sherlock” (face palm) “let’s go take 2” “take 2?” “never mind!” (ten minutes later) “MAI NAMESH MAYEDOH AND I HAVE A STUPID NAME AND IM G-“ “dude what the hell?” “I don’t want to get a sword and a shield!” “HEY LISTEN WE HAVE TO SO GET OF YOUR ARSE AND START MOVING” “jees navi” “HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN” “’k fine were going!”
“YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-“ “no. just no.” “aw.” “GIANT BOULDERS!” “he he, you sa-“ “that’s really immature”. “UHH you’re more of a buzz kill than sir buzz Killington”. “AAH!” as I did that thing from Indiana jones with the thing with the boulder and well yeah. “THERES THE CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEST!” “yeah we know” “DUDUDUDUDUDUD-“ I gave navi the “death stare” “TWO SWORDS!” “im taking both!” and I ran off with two swords, like a badass.


Enter the security code shown below:
 Sections
The "Post Your Own Work" section is powered by eFiction. To get it for your site, go to www.efiction.org.