Post Your Own Work

 New Fan Works  Old Fan Works  Zelda Series  Multimedia  Features  Interactive  Site Info
[Reviews - 49] Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

 Link finally returned to Kakario Forest without a scratch for once. When he returned, a huge bonifre warmed his skin. Everybody from the forest welcomed him, and Mido for once. "I, the great Mido, welcome you back. It's... it's... nice to have you back." he said with displeasure. Mido walked behind the bonfire. Link dropped his sword and shield, and became relaxed. A mysterious shadow appeared in front of Link. Link looked up. It happened to be Saria. Link got up and saw tears running down her face.

 "Oh Link, I missed you so much. Where have you been all this time? Its been at least two months." Saria grabbed Link and hold him tightly. Link wondered how long he has been gone. Two months? A year? No matter, Link was happy to see every one in the forest. Link patted her back as she was crying. Mido came up and saw Link holding Saria in his arms.

 "The Great Mido asks why you are holding his girlfriend in your arms?" he asked. Link tried to find the right words. Saria let go of Link's body, and explained to the "Great" Mido.

 "I tell you why. He's been missing since the day he left. Didn't you see him coming out of the forest? Did you?" she backed talked. Mido stummbled over his words and left to his house. Saria looked at Link and gave him a kiss on his cheek. Link blushed, and she left without saying anything. Everybody went to bed, except for Link. He decided to stay up and watch the last embers from the bon fire. He looked up in the sky, and decided to go into his little tree house.

 As he fell asleep, he heared screaming. Link woke up, and jumped out of the tree house and found the screaming. Blood covered the walls. Link started to freeze up. He saw the red eyes from his dream. Could it be? Link noticed that this house is Saria's house. He ran out, and grabbed his sword and turn back and face the red eyes. When he did, the eyes were gone except for a lifeless-grey body. He turn around the body, luckily it wasn't Saria. The Kokiri's kids came into the house, and saw the blood. "What the hell did you do? You killed Saria? How dare you? The Great Mido bands you for coming here. Leave at once." Mido commanded Link.

 Link grabbed his belonings and his horse to Hyrule Field. As he came out of the forest, he noticed strange lightning bolts that strucked the field. Link got on his horse and commaned her to run as fast as possible to get out of harms way. The closest place that is safe for him and his horse is Lon Lon Ranch. As he was escaping the lightning a huge bolt of lightning stucked in front of Link. Epona got on her hind legs, letting Link's balnace throw off, and made him fell. His horse trampled to the ground as well. Link looked up in the sky, and fell unconcious.



Enter the security code shown below:
 Sections
The "Post Your Own Work" section is powered by eFiction. To get it for your site, go to www.efiction.org.