War, Blood,Alliances & Deception by Linkthefireemblem
Summary: As continued from Part one A shattered world Link must find a new way to destroy Ganon and a new enemy
Categories: Fan Fiction Characters: Ganondorf Dragmire, Link, Princess Zelda
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 2494 Read: 59008 Published: Jul 07, 2007 Updated: Jul 31, 2007

1. Chapter One: Hyrule Falling Apart by Linkthefireemblem

2. Chapter 2: Under Attack by Linkthefireemblem

3. Chapter 3 The war has just begun by Linkthefireemblem

4. Chapter 4: Deception by Linkthefireemblem

Chapter One: Hyrule Falling Apart by Linkthefireemblem
 

Everyone in Hyrule was in tension escpecially Link and Zelda. Apparently they were the cause of all the trouble. Link had no choice but to kill Prince Ralis. Link had tried to explain to the paper that what he did was nesscecary. Link had also informed Midna of all this. She had agreed to work with Link under one condition. He must find a way to help Midna get back to her world to sumoun an Twilight Army. Unfortunatley for Link it was either help Midna's people or lose an very important ally who is by far the strongest ally there is.

So Link headed up to death mountain first. Link still could not belive that Midna was dead. Link had not chosen a spot for Midna to buired yet. He was thinking of sending the body back to the Twilight people since that is her home.

Meanwhile Zelda's father was having her learn to use a sword.

“Look daddy this is useless Link will save me if I captured again!” Exclaimed Zelda.

 

“What if you get killed and not captured before Link get's there by learning swordship you can learn to protect yourself!” The King (AKA Zelda's dad) Told her.

 

“Look dad I need to take a break for like one hour”

“Fine one hour then I excpect you back here!”

 

Zelda decided to ask the triforce of wisdom what to do about Ganon.

 

“Oh triforce of wisdom what should I do? Ganon has arisen again” Asked Zelda

“Zelda follow your heart you will know what to do I can not help you destroy Ganon all I can do is give you advice on past history of Ganon I do not know the future ”

 

“Thankn ou Triforce Of Wisdom you have been much help.. no really” Replied Zelda. Zelda now knew how to destroy Ganon. The triforce had said “On Past History” That meant that Ganon would of probably have done the same things over&over. Zelda decided to turn all of hyrule against Ganon. She started out in the town square of Hyrule.

 

“Attention Hyrulians! Ganon is among us in hyrule join together with me, Link, the King and the others of Hyrule to destroy the evil that is once again upon us! Link has helped many times. You should help him this time! Take some of the load off of Link's shoulders. Sign up in the castle Thankyou.”

 

Zelda was desperate to take out Ganon,Zant and the Goblins. Zelda went to death mountain, Ordon Village, Kakariko Village and City in the sky. By the end of the week Zelda had roughly only 50 people who actually wanted to fight against Ganon.

 

Link however had better luck they had roughly 20 Gorons, 5 Kakariko Villagers, 10 Ordon Villagers and 30 Hyrulians. In total together Link and Zelda had recruited roughly 100 people. They knew it wouldn't be enough to actually “destroy” Ganon but it might be enough to stop at least the goblins.

 

After about 2 months Link finally returned back to Hyrule.

“PRINCESS” yelled Link

“Link? Link!!!” Exclaimed Zelda.

“Zelda..I..Wanted to...ask you something”

“What is it Link?”

“Will..you..ma..marry me?” Asked Link

“well..uh...YES!” Replied Zelda.

 

Link was so happy he had loved Zelda from the second he had met her. The happy party ended quite abrubtly. Two gonlins bashed through the door.

 

“There she is the Princess get her.” yelled one of the goblins.

“LINK HELP” Screamed Zelda.

 

Link drew his sword and jumped at the goblin. The goblin then drew an axe and swung it at Link. He went flying across the room and hit a wall. He drew his arrows and shot the goblin. It was pinned in the ground long enough for Link to get up run over and slash it till blood covered the entire body. Guts were spilled all over the floor from the first goblin.

 

“Now for the second goblin” said Link

 

Link tried the same thing on the second Goblin. The goblin grabbed Link's sword and tossed it to the side. Link had no wepons left. The goblin would just grab it and destroy it. Link only had one other option. He rememberd the Faron Spirit gave him an orb. The spirit told him that in times of need just throw the orb in the air. Link had no other option but to at least try it. Link took out of his poket and threw it in the air. IT started to shine as bright as the sun. The goblin then suddenly turned into dust. Zelda was sitting in the corner all hudeled over.

 

“Zelda are you okay are you hurt?” Asked Link

 

“NO LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE!” Screamed she suddenly stood up and stabbed Link in the Stomach.

“Now you know who really is working with Ganon. I was tired of always being captured so instead I joined him. The triforce told me that it can only tell me what Ganon did in the past. So I realized that he wanted me! So instead I joined him.

     Link was shocked that Zelda could do this to him and her hometown.

 Link then suddenly  fell over, darkness started to close in around Link.He could taste the putrid taste of blood. Then darkness took over his thought,dreams and mind.

Zelda then stormed out of the room and left the castle for death mountain.

Nurses quickly came running up the stairs to mend Link. A couple days later Link finally woke up. For the most part he was fully healed but he would still be physically scared and mentally scared.

Chapter 2: Under Attack by Linkthefireemblem
 

Chapter 2: Under Attack

 

Link quickly learned from the king that Zelda was in Hyrule field with the army that they were going to use to take over Hyrule. The first goal was to take over Hyrule Castle.

 

“What of Midna?” Asked Link “Is she dead?alive?”

“She is in the jail I told she has to wait for you” Said the king.

 

Link rushed down to the jail as quick as he could. He needed to know if Midna had that army he wanted.

 

“Link i've been locked up in this cell for the last week how do you think i've had time to get an army! All I know is that I have been told by the secratary that about 250 twili beasts would want to come help Hyrule just because you have asked them to”

Midna told Link. Link knew that the soilders that he had would definatley not be enough to take on the entire goblin army. Link had the spirits from Faron, Lanayru, Ordona,& Eldin. Other allies included Auru, Darbus, Ooccoo, Oocca, Rusl, Yeto, Renado and the Seven acient Sages. Link was very impressed with the turnout of allies. The castle was equiped with catapults and some archers. Link didn't know how well the army would be he didn't know if the goblins took over the castle. All Link knew was that every man had to fight untill the end. Then from the castle a goblin went running past Link. Link kept missing the goblins it looked like it was equipped with hundreds of bombs. If the goblin reached the top then the whole castle would come crashing down to the ground, then the warriors could basically say they lost. Link finally hit the goblin but it only slowed it down a bit. It was right near the top. If Link missed then he better start running like hell.

 

“LINK SHOOT” yelled everybody.

“WAIT...WAIT”

 

Link shot the arrow it flew straight for the goblin. It hit the goblin but hit one of the bombs. Bombs started flying off everywhere.

 

“FIND COVER” yelled Link as tons of rock came flying down from the top tower.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 3 The war has just begun by Linkthefireemblem
 

Chapter 3- The war has just begun

Link was ready to die. He had defeated Ganon now like a billion times anyways. He then realized that all the rock had fallen. No one was hurt luckily.

 

“OKAY FIRE THE CATAPULTS!” yeled Link to the others. Rocks after rocks went flying into the sea of goblins and bosses. The rocks were doing great damage to the goblin army. Link knew he had to take care of Ganon. Link grabed onto his clawshot and clawshoted into the air onto a peahat. Ganon was at the back. The only problem was that Twilit dragon Argarok was in the air. If he could use the same techniques he used in the City in the Sky then he should be able to destroy it again.

Link Grabbed is Claw Shot and rocketed up to one of the peahat's. Link let the dragon see him,face him and start to blow fire. At the last second Link started jumping from peahat to peahat. When the dragon stopped breathing fire Link clawshot down to the dragon's back and started slashing it. Link took a bomb out and placed it on the dragon. He then jumped off as quickly as he could and waited. The bomb exploded sending the dragon down to the ground,dead. Than was one boss down.

 

Link noticed that the dragon was the only boss on the field. Where were the other bosses to help him? Maybe Ganon wanted to weaken them little by little. Or they might of retreated. Link then gathered all forces he had left and got them to go clean up. He started talking to the Sage Of the dessert.

 

“we were luck we won that war right?” Asked Link

“Won? That was just the begining of what Ganon has in store. Be careful Link or you could end up in alot of trouble. The war has just begun

 

Link had no idea how right the sage was. Through the next three days a couple of suicidal goblins had gone and tried to blow up part of the wall, but the archers of Hyrule were to acurate. The next day Link woke up to the smell of burning houses. He looked out the window and saw that a couple of houses were on fire.

 

“Zelda!” yelled Link

“What is it?” asked Zelda.

“What happened outside?”

“another dragon dropped some burning coals onto the houses, one child is dead.”

Link just looked at Zelda. She looked like she was going to fall onto the ground and start crying. How could Ganon just go and kill an innocent child like that. Link knew that Ganon could not get away with this.

 

Link was suddenly summoned by the king.

 

“Link, I have been asked by the Zoras to send you to the water temple for further training in your skills as a swordsman and to learn to master magic” The king told Link.

 

“If I may King why must I learn the way's of magic?”

 

“we put some spies in Ganons armies they just came back today but they told me that Ganon is summoning Wizards,Withches and others known to be strong in the way's of the dark way's of magic” These words from the king startled Link. The people capable of dark magic had a curse put on them so they would be banished. Then it hit Link. The curse also said that only those with the power of the triforce could lift the curse. Ganon had done just that.

Chapter 4: Deception by Linkthefireemblem
 

Link did not like the idea of him going to the Zora's to learn about magic. He didn't think that the Zoras had forgottent that he was the one that has killed there Leader.

When link got there he didn't exactly get the warmest welcome. Most of the Zoras pointed Spears at him when he passed but that all changed when a very similar voice said.

“PUT YOUR WEPONS DOWN!” Link looked aroundto see where the voice was coming from. From behinda veil came a figure. It was a female. She had a cloaked face.

 

“Show yourself” Asked Link and the figure just stood there.

“Not here I will not....Follow me. The figure then pointed at Link and showed she wanted him to come. She then dived into the water and swam to the bottom. Link put on his Zora suit and followed. When they got to the bottom Link said.

This is not the way to the water temple.. where are we going?”

Before the figure answered she moved a finger and put it up against a rock. She muttered some incantation and she floated through the rock. Link just looked at the rock and realised that he was suposed to follow her. So he glided towards the rock and he glided through.

 

Inside he could take off the Zora suit and walk around freely. He saw the woman in the center. She then took off her mask and turned around.

 

“Ze...Zelda?” asked Link.

“I didn't think you would be to comfortable with the Zoras so since I know a thing ot two about magic I decided to teach you instead. We only have one week then you have no more training. Okay first off how to use magic. You must think of the thing you want to do then if you have enough thought and strength left you can preform all magic. The only catch is you need to have learned about that spell. I will teach you the basics of defense,attack and disarming.”

 

Through the next six day's Link learned alot he learned attacks for the four elements Fire,earth,wind and Ice some basic defensive manuvers and some disarming tactics. On the last day Zelda asked Link of anything else he wanted to learn.

 

“Zelda can we learn about killing curses?”

“Link...that is part of the dark magic.. I can teach you, but if used for evil it will take over you. Only use this curse if you have no other choice. Okay you focus on the thing that you want to kill, think so hard that anger just swells up inside of you so much that you produce a curse that comes out in a black dust thing then the curse will kill the object. This lesson is now over.”

 

Zelda stormed out of the room through the rock and that was the end of the lessons. Link headed back to the castle to inform the king on the progress.

 

“Lnk there is good news and bad news but first,congragulations on completing your training. The good news Ganon has sent a letter saying that he will not attack us for one week. The bad news is that he wants you in return,if he doesn't have you by the end of the week he will send all he has against us Link. If he gets you he will stop attacking us and we will live in peace.”

 

“you actually belive him?” asked Link.

“Yes I do Link you will be escorted tommorow to his castle...I am sorry Link.

Link knew that Ganon would do something like this. The next day Link was put in handcuffs and escorted to the castle. Link would not go to his death so he turned to the gaurd and summoned a killing curse and killed the gaurd. Then on the horizon he saw Ganon with a group of wizards aproaching him ready to kill him

 

To be continued

This story archived at http://www.kasuto.net/efiction/viewstory.php?sid=2519