The War of Hyrule. by NinjaLink
Summary: This about the War in Hyrule when Link and Zelda were just a babies and how everything came out to be. It's th flashback of Ocarina of Time. It's short, but I'll get more chapters here. WARNING: Blood/Gore, Intense violence. PLEASE READ AND REVIEW!
Categories: Fan Fiction Characters: Zelda, Link (OoT & MM)
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 1157 Read: 41723 Published: Jul 16, 2005 Updated: Jul 30, 2005

1. The Burning field and Escape. by NinjaLink

2. The Forest. by NinjaLink

3. The Death and Pledge. by NinjaLink

The Burning field and Escape. by NinjaLink
The War of Hyrule.
Chapter One: The Burning felid and the Escape.

Long ago, a war struck all into battles. Men and women fighting their lives, children getting slattered when not hidden. The battlefield burned the fields, the waters from Zora's Domain flooded small parts of Hyrule field and The mountain currupted rock slides and earthquakes. With all races fighting, the Mighty Gorons, the Swift Zoras, the Magical Hylians and the Secret Sheikahs killing each other. The Small Kokiris waited in their houses for battles to end . All the children hiding in towns and dying in the streets of Hyrule market and Kakariko Village, with blood pouring out of their bodies. Everyone fought until they died with blood and guts fall out of them. People ripping others heads off and twisting their body parts. While the Hyrule family is commanding orders, only one baby girl, the princess, waits calmly in a tower in her crib. She closes her eyes and sees a vision. A woman in broken armor, running across the battlefeild. Carrying a small baby boy in her arm. In her other hand, a sword that cuts everything in her path. Someone shoots a arrow into her shoulder, but she keeps running no matter what. The baby princess opens her eyes and thinks carefully about what is happening. With the woman in broken armor and a baby boy, the woman ran to the forest until a man caught up to her....

To Be Continued...
The Forest. by NinjaLink
The War of Hyrule.
The Forest.

The man called to her,"Cona, wait! Don't go just yet!"
The woman in broken armor named Cona looked at him and saw scars and cuts filled with blood and and armor with shattered plates all over. His leg was twisted in many places.
"Rinku! I can't go any farther! The arrow in my shoulder! Take Link!", cried Cona. Rinku, the man in bloody armor took the baby boy, Link.
"Cona! You can make it! Just take this!"
"A fairy? Alright..."Cona took the fairy out of the bottle and covered her eyes. the pink fairy swirled and her and filled her life up half way. Rinku and Cona limped into the entrance of the Kokiri Forest. While everyone fought, people died with blood pouring out and covered with guts and bones. In the Kakariko Village, children who came out got slashed in the neck or stabbed in the chest. All the men and women killed with a swing of thir fist or swords. With the Zoras using their fins to attack far away, Gorons pounded the ground and punched with all their might, the hylians swinging their swords and casting magic, and the sheikahs throwing shirukens and daggers at all they past by. Meanwhile, Rinku and Cona limped through the village of Kokiris, the Kokiris peeked out of their windows and doors to see if anyone is there. When Rinku and Cona reached the Great Deku Tree, The Great Deku Tree said loud and all with might,"Thou comes to see the Great Deku Tree?"
"We are here to have you take care of your child, Link!" yelled Rinku.
"What makes this child so great for thee to have thy watch thee child?", demanded the Deku Tree,
"He possess the symbol of the Triforce on his hand! We believe he will be the next hero of Hyrule!", cried Cona. The Great Deku Tree looks closely and sees the Triforce on Link's hand.
"Thy do believe he shall be the next hero. Just like thee, Rinku.", said the Deku Tree calmly. The Deku Tree reachs down with his branch and grabs hold of Link. Then suddenly, Cona collapes to the ground.
"I won't make it...Please Great Deku Tree...raise my child....."Cona said quietly. Rinku leaned down and looked into Cona's eyes. Her eyes filled with lifeless and vacant life. Rinku knew this would come and teared once.
"Great Deku Tree! I believe you can raise my boy well....please take care-AAAAHHHH!!!"yelled Rinku. He was attacked in the back with a cut that stretches shoulder to lower back. With blood pouring out, Rinku slowly and painfully looked behind and saw a tall, strong, dark man with a sword covered in his right hand...

To Be Continued...
The Death and Pledge. by NinjaLink
Chapter Three: The Death and the Pledge.

Rinku became wide-eyed and recognized the man. It was Ganondorf, the prince of evil, the lord of darkness. Ganondorf began to slowly walk up to Rinku. Rinku fell to his knees.
"Fool...Did you think you can defeat me!? You are a weak, pathetic, mortal. You, the Hero of Time, have failed to save this land of Hyrule!", Ganondorf said," You created chaos and destruction to all!", Rinku couldn't do get up and Ganondorf picked Rinku up by the throat. He squeezed his neck. Rinku tried to struggle away, but he's was too strong. The Deku Tree became worried.
"Thee Rinku! Call upon the name of the new Hero! Call upon the next Hero to save thy land and thy will take care of thee child!", cried the Deku Tree.
"I call...the..ne..xt...hero..Link!...Will be the...next hero....of...Time...Take......care, my....son...Make......me......proud.......", Rinku yelled out and stopped struggling. Ganondorf grinned and looked at Rinku. Rinku hung there in Ganondorf's hand lifeless with pail eyes. Ganondorf threw Rinku near Cona and walked towards the Deku Tree.
"Deku Tree! Give me that damn child! It has to die!", yelled Ganondorf. Deku Tree held on to Link tightly and yelled," Thou evil shall not have thee child! Thou shall wait for many days and nights to see thee child! Begone!" Ganondorf raised his right hand and a giant ball of death and destruction and threw straight at the Deku tree. The Deku Tree was hit, but he looked fine.
"Hah! I have a curse on you, Deku Tree! You shall die when the child knows his destiny! There's no escape!", Ganondorf said and laughed when he disappeared into a black flame. In an echo, Ganondorf cried out," I will be back when the time is right, I, Ganondorf, will rule this world and kill the child! The voice disappeared. The baby boy, Link was safe in The Deku Tree's branches. The Deku Tree swung Link over near his face.
"Thee Link. Thy shall die when thee knows his destiny. Thy will care for thee until thou comes back.

"take care, my son. Make me proud!"

Those words...I can't get them out.
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!

A child woke up in a treehouse, laying in a bed. The child sat up and took deep breathes.

"What happen? Was it...really a dream?", the child asked. The child went back to sleep. The treehouse had a sign on it. It said "Link's house."

"Take care, my son. Make me proud!"
This story archived at http://www.kasuto.net/efiction/viewstory.php?sid=1976